- MAX PULSE
Heart Rate Variability & Accelerated Photo plethysmograph Analyzer –
Heart rate variability or HRV refers to the total amount of variations in the time intervals between successive heartbeats during a particular period of time. HRV analysis gives an insight into one’s overall well-being and physiological resilience.
The Max Pulse is a simple, user-friendly, non-invasive, FDA Class II medical device. It provides measurements using Heart Rate Variability & Accelerated Plethysmography to access overall Cardiovascular and Autonomic Nervous System function.
- Portable HRV & Vascular Health Monitor (Compatible with laptop)
- Checking ANS Function, Stress Status and Vascular Health state
– ANS Activity, Balance of Sympathetic & Parasympathetic Nervous System
– Vacular Health (1~7 Types)
- Export Result Data in Excel format.
See More About the Max Pulse
- Autonomic Nerve Balance (HRV)
- Prediction of cardiovascular disease.
- Check the Autonomic nerve balance status.
- Evaluation for the response of body caused by the stress.
- Peripheral Blood Circulation (APG)
- Peripheral Blood Circulation Disorder
- Early prediction and aging processing of arteriosclerosis
- Evaluation for the effectiveness and treatment with the medication
- Autonomic Nerve Function Test – HRV
- Peripheral Blood Circulation Test – APG
- RSA Training
- Automatic Diagnostic Result
- LCD Monitor Tilt & Touch Input Function
- Standard Reference for Asian/Western
- Viewer Program available
- Sending the Result by e-mail
- Use of PPG sensor
- IRIS XP
IRIS XP is a medical infrared thermograph system to visualize the pain in color image by detecting the infrared ray from the human body.
Infrared thermography is a technique used for detecting the infrared energy that is emitted from various objects. The sensors used in this method can convert infrared energy signatures into temperature to create a telling image of thermal anomalies.
- Full Digital Camera Link method for the medical images.
- Saving the real time video and real temperature of patients.
- Possible to take the images in a narrow distance easily with the Digital Zoom function.
- PACS / EMR Compatible.
- High Resolution Color
- Provide the high-resolution image to detect the difference of temperature under 0.07℃.
- Clinical Guide
- Provide the function of checking and compare the clinical cases by diseases.
- Automatic Temperature Coloring
- Function of automatic temperature editing without any separate work by the user.
- SMART PULSE
Smart Pulse is a portable and innovative patented diagnostic device that can be used in the convenience of your home or office, to run a quick health check-up on yourself. Smart Pulse enables you to understand how much progress you have made with your current lifestyle.
All you need is 2 minutes 30 seconds, the Smart Pulse and a connection to your mobile devices to get your personal diagnostic result ready.
Periodic health checks are a good way to stay healthy. Besides the obvious eating healthy and regular exercises, getting periodic health check sessions is another step to take on the path to healthy living.
- Stress Test
– Mental & Physical Stress
– Stress Resistance
– ANS (Autonomic Nervous System) Function
– HRV (Heart Rate Variability)
- Arterial Health Monitor
– Blood Circulation
– Blood Vessel Aging & Health Condition
– Arterial Elasticity / Peripheral Elasticity
- Breath Training
– Reducing Stress
– Improving the ANS Function
– Maintaining Balanced Emotional State
- Smart Test Report
– Smart & Easy Reading of the Report
– Cumulative Test Result
Your autonomic neuropathy can lead to abnormal heart rate, inability to properly regulate blood pressure and redistribution of blood flow. Your cardiovascular autonomic neuropathy may cause you to have a higher resting rate and lower maximal heart rates during exercise.
DiCan aids early detection and is a diagnostic analyzer of autonomic neuropathy through ANS function 5 test and orthostatic tolerance test in HRV.
5B. HRV Load Test
HRV (Hear Rate Variability)
Heart Rate Variability is a periodic variation in the heart rate influenced by the time flow. The HRV Load Test is a remarkable tool that evaluates the homeostasis control mechanism of the autonomic function for the internal or external environmental factors
For the healthier individuals, it shows higher value and more complicated in the HRV while in the unhealthier or stress status, it shows less complicated.
HRV Load Test?
The HRV Load test checks the change of autonomic nerve function affected by the change of position (supine & upright). The HRV Load test can also detect the autonomic neuropathy at an early stage.
- Tilting table test & POTS.
- Heart Rate response to Deep Breathing.
- Blood Pressure response to Standing Up.
- Heart Rate response to Valsalva Load.
- Blood pressure response to Sustained Handgrip.
- Heart Rate Variability (HRV) Test.
- Heart rate response to Standing up (30:15 ratio)
- Stress Test
Heart disease is one of the top killers for people of all ages. Heart disease can be caused by a poor diet, a lack of adequate exercise, from smoking or engaging in other harmful activities; and it’s also caused by stress. If you want to remain as healthy as possible, you should have a stress test conducted every few years.
The main reason for having a stress test is that many heart tests (such as listening through a stethoscope, taking heart beat and blood pressure, and so on) cannot detect all heart problems – because they’re given while the patient is at rest. Many problems of the heart and circulatory system only reveal themselves when under stress.
Our Stress test evaluates the stress status by analyzing autonomic nerve function and its balance with the HRV (Heart Rate Variability).
- Peripheral Blood Circulation Test – APG
Peripheral arterial disease, commonly referred to as PAD, is clogged arteries in the leg that warn of widespread cardiovascular disease and typically is a warning sign for stroke or heart attack. The risks for PAD are the same as for heart disease: hypertension, diabetes, high cholesterol, smoking, obesity and family history.
By analyzing the pulse wave forms, the Peripheral Blood circulation test it can take the cardiac output, arterial elasticity, and remaining blood volume. On the basis of these parameters, the APG test can evaluate the peripheral blood circulation, aging of blood vessel and risk of arteriosclerosis.
- UI design considering the measurement condition
– PRO Mode (Gender/Name/Date of Birth) – Save the result and check the accumulated result
– EASY Mode (Gender/Age) – Easy input and measurement, no saving the data
- Check the autonomic nerve function and stress status and arterial health condition
– Autonomic nerve activity & Sympathetic/Parasympathetic balance status
– Provide Physical/Mental Stress status & Stress Dissolution Ability and its score
– Check the age of blood vessel and show the type of blood vessel from one to seven types
Supports five languages (Korean/English/Chinese/Japanese/German)
- Applicable printers (external printer/thermal printer)
- You can Save the data in an Excel format
- During the measurement, it is possible to play the video of company or any other information. (avi, wmv file)