The IRIS XP is a medical infrared thermograph system to visualize pain and inflammation in color imaging by detecting the infrared from the human body.
Infrared thermography is a technique used for detecting the infrared energy that is emitted from various objects. The sensors used in this method can convert infrared energy signatures into temperature to create a telling image of thermal anomalies.
Screening and Diagnosing
- Lumbar / Cervical Neural Disease
- CVA (cerebrovascular accident)
- Facial Palsy
- Raynaud’s Syndrome
- Comparison of Pre and Post Treatment
- Full Digital Camera Link method for the medical images.
- Saving the real time video and real temperature of patients.
- Possible to take close up images easily with the Digital Zoom function
- PACS / EMR Compatible.
- High Resolution Color
- Provide the high-resolution imaging to detect differences of temperature under 0.07℃.
- Clinical Guide
- Provide the function of checking and compare the clinical cases by diseases.
- Automatic Temperature Coloring
- Automatic temperature editing.
|1||Medical Device Class||Class Ⅰ|
|2||Electrical Stability||Class Ⅰ Device, Unequipped with B Type|
|3||Temperature measurement range||14.5 ~ 40 ℃|
|4||Automatic&manual focus||Both all available|
|5||Display resolution||480(H) x 640(V)|
|6||Focus range||40cm ~ Infinity|
|7||Rotatable camera head|
|8||Real time image storage|
|9||Compensation function of room temperature|
|10||Image network system||PACS System|
|12||Electrical power & Power consumption||AC 110~220V, 50/60Hz|
|13||Size(W x D x H) & Weight|
|Console Unit||– 550 x 850 x 1350(mm)
– About 70Kg
|Stand||– 600 x 700 x 1800(mm)
– About 50kg
|Camera||– 140 x 235 x 125(mm)
Currently available on 3 week lead time in Base Configuration with Camera, Mobile Camera Stand, Laptop and Software. 2 Year Warranty.
(Side Stand Currently On Not In Stock)